Monday, February 23, 2009

fun in shushan

This Wednesday through Saturday we were in Shushan, NY spending time with her dad and the rest of her family. We had an engagement party for one of her cousins. When we were up for Christmas I started making home made meatballs and continued the trend making 63 for the party. In addition to seeing family we did some decluttering of the house. The best part for me was bringing along my .22 (same gun as the one pictured) and getting to shoot at cans. While I'm not going to be recruited by special forces any time soon, I was able to hit a few cans, which is very rewarding. I got to shoot a little with Hillary's uncle who said we could shoot skeet sometime when I'm up over the summer. It's been a while and I really enjoy skeet shooting, so that was an exciting proposition. While it was good to be up in NY it was a little hectic leaving town, as well as coming back. March is going to be an exciting month of baby showers and seeing family, but we're both a little bit wary of the busyness which will likely ensue. Cheers

No comments: