Wednesday, September 22, 2010

back and building

So we had a great time in the mid-west visiting supporters and friends in St. Louis and Nashville. We got back on Friday night and are still readjusting. On the way home Wesley was awakw for 9.5hours, which was totally nuts. He's getting back on schedule and both of us are resuming the things we normally do. It is great to get back into a routine.
There were a lot of great things about being away and I'll mention two. First, it was neat to encourage people about what God has been doing in having us here in CT. Second, as various people asked us about our life and what we see God doing, it was a great opporutnity to reflect. There's lots more I could say, but I'll leave it at that.

In addition to builing stuff back up at church, I'm also building a climbing wall in our garage. You can see some of the equipment that just came in the mail. I'm excited It should happen Saturday!

No comments: