Monday, January 10, 2011

feet first

It was over three years ago now that I jumped into the blogging world and today I'm stepping back out. It has been a good way to give others the opportunity to keep track of our lives and in some ways I've enjoyed it. I don't know that I would describe myself as a writer, but I do like to write. I think it is the sense of responsibility and the regularity of maintaining a blog that puts me off. When an idea strikes me or I'm working on a something I care about I'm drawn in and the words flow. At points this happened with the blog, but it wasn't the norm.
So, as I say goodbye here are my final thoughts:

I'm reading an excellent book, which has been deeply encouraging. I don't know if it is some of what is happening in life or if I would have gotten this much out of this book anytime I'd have read it. Spurgeon is both witty, wise, and intimately familiar with Christ and his ways. At different points I've laughed, cried, been encouraged, challenged, and felt God speaking to me.



As you can see Wesley is growing and we are glad for the little boy he is becoming. He is a baby no longer. This is the first week where he's been fully healthy since mid-December, so that has been nice. The down side is that Hillary is sick and has had some sort of illness for the past few weeks. She told me that her perseverance is running out and I can appreciate where she's coming from. Life is pretty full for me as I preach twice this month and I set up the youth calendar from now until June in the next week or so. If you've been keeping up with our blog and would like to know how to stay in touch please contact me us and we'll make sure you get our newsletters.

To close things down here's a quote from Ecclesiastes that I love. It wraps up that enigmatic and beautiful book so well: Of making many books there is no end, and much study is weariness of the flesh. The end of the matter; all has been heard. Fear God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole duty of man. For God will bring every deed into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good or evil.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/trazodone-buy]buy trazodone generic
[/url]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.freewebs.com/duloxetine-online/]order cymbalta
[/url] cymbalta recreational
drug profile duloxetine hydrochloride
cymbalta information

Anonymous said...

[url=http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/]mesalamine 400 mg price
[/url] purchase mesalamine online
mesalamine buy
asacol 800 mg pris

Anonymous said...

[url=http://orderamoxicillin.webs.com/]amoxicillin 875 mg gre
[/url] can you buy amoxicillin antibiotic over the counter
amoxicillin 500 mg used treat
amoxicillin order online no prescription

Anonymous said...

[url=http://cyclosporine.webs.com]ciclosporina hiperpotasemia
[/url] ciclosporina reacciones adversas
cyclosporine modified 25 mg
sandimmun neoral y embarazo

Anonymous said...

methylprednisolone tablets
purchasing Cadista
cadista usa
purchasing Medrol 8 mg