Friday, June 29, 2007

building


A friend of Hillary's asked how she could pray for us and wanted to know if there would be any information like that on the blog. I thought, "so far the blog is just a collection of my somewhat random musings but it would be great to have prayer requests on there." So for those of you who would like to pray for us, here we go:
1. I feel like we are trying to build something and it is coming along but still has a ways to go - please pray for perserverence and discipline to stick with it.
2. Pray that Hillary and I would both understand that as we fundraise, it is really in God's hands. All things are his and we are dependent on him.
3. Pray for my preparations for different gatherings of people that I would work hard and have skill and wisdom in communicating our vision and need.
4. Pray that God would provide for us.
thanks!

1 comment:

M.E. said...

Nice to read your blog.