Monday, November 19, 2007

zeroing in

It looks like everything is coming together for me to take my ordination exams in late December. This has been a long process and it is exciting to be drawing to a close but there is a lot to do. I'm memorizing all sorts of things, like where you could read about Gideon, the years David was King of Israel, and differing views of God's decrees. Some of this is will be very usefull and other parts I will likely forget after the exams. It is exciting to prepare and go back over all this stuff I learned in Seminary, but it can be a little overwhelming at points. I also need to write a paper or two, so pray for me - the written materials are due by Christmas.
Hillary and I are heading down to my parents for Thanksgiving so that will be great. Seeing friends and family, eating good food, and time to just relax - we are both looking forward to it.

No comments: