Monday, November 5, 2007

mondays are tricky

This was a pretty cool weekend: youth bonfire type thing Friday night and my parents in town the rest of the weekend. We painted our living room a fun green color (we need to post some pics) and got to enjoy time together. Saturday morning was the second week of a guys bible study which I am leading. It is a blast.
Monday is an odd thing to know what to do with. I see lots of people on Sunday so it seems kinda repetitive to get coffee or hang out on Monday, but by mid-afternoon I am largely demotivated as I stare at my computer screen or page through another book. I realize that connecting with people and being around them is important for me but I haven't figured out how that needs to happen on a daily basis. I am working things out with my schedule so I am with people and seeing them most days of the week, but Monday has eluded me so far.

No comments: