Monday, January 14, 2008

a New Nephew and other things

This is Blaize Clay Owen who was born on December 27th. This is our first nephew, born to Hillary's sister Lydia. Lydia delivered a few weeks late and he weighed nine or so pounds and was pretty long. (you can tell a guy is writing this due to the vague details)
Besides this bit of news life has been pretty uneventful. I am coming to an end of my ordination studying. I am generally prepared for this saturday and just need to work on my sermon a little more. It was a pretty full weekend ministry wise - having teens over on Friday night (only one ended up coming but we had a great time playing Settlers of Catan). Saturday morning was guys bible study then getting ready to teach the teens on Sunday morning. I'm beginning to settle into somewhat of a rhythm and it feels good. It worked out that I was able to go climbing and kayaking last week - it was great!

No comments: