Thursday, July 12, 2007

minis, meetings and some mayham

Well, an exciting week continues. Here is one of the pictures of Hillary freaking out because she is inside a Mini Cooper. She had a blast driving it and hopes one day that he dreams will be fulfilled and we will have one of our own.

This Friday we received our fundraising brochures and Sunday night we had our first gathering of people where Hillary and I talked about our vision for ministry in Hartford and our needs as we move in that direction. I feel like things went well and enjoyed the time. We are gearing up for St. Louis gathering #2 tonight and some fundraising opportunities in Wisconsin this weekend. We'll be visiting friends from seminary at a church that Josh is now pastoring. They have four kids who are a blast and have been waking up saying "its only three days till Mr. Jarrett comes." They have three boys and a girl and I know the oldest two boys best. I'm sure there will be lots of wrestling and fun things like that.

This week has been a little strange with both Hillary and I feeling down at different points. It's been hard to put a finger on what it is but just having a hard time with life and the different things we are working on. We're doing better today and looking forward to the weekend but I am amazed how easily feelings and all that stuff can change. I thinking about how I've been feel and my conclusion is that I presently have the stability of a yo-yo, hahaha. We'll update after WI with some fun pictures and stories. Until then...

No comments: