Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Full Throttle

As we posted last, September is full throttle. We returned from Jarrett's parents house Saturday night, Jarrett led worship on Sunday with a church picnic following (celebrating the six years Christ Community has been existence). Monday Jarrett left to attend an evangelism and prayer seminar in Newark, NJ and will be back Wednesday so he can lead the first youth group bible study of the fall semester. I'm sure you will hear about what it was like next week on the blog. So I am trying to get the household back in order and do a few odds and ends for Jarrett so he can focus on these other good things. Hence me blogging instead of Jarrett. Although life is full and can be overwhelming when you look at the calendar we know that God is in control. What I am realizing is the importance of relying on Him to do what he desires through these things otherwise it is in vain. So despite my tendency to do things in my own strength I am trying to trust Christ that His grace is sufficient. As an aside, Wesley is such a joy, he has been so content despite the crazy schedule. We are so thankful for God's kindness to us as parents.

No comments: